This notice explains what information we collect, when we collect it and how we use this. During the course of our activities, we will process personal data (which may be held on paper, electronically, or otherwise) about you and we recognise the need to treat it in an appropriate and lawful manner. The purpose of this notice is to make you aware of how we will handle your information.
Who we are
As an advanced facial aesthetics practitioner, we take the issue of security and data protection very seriously and strictly adhere to guidelines published in the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 which is applicable from the 25th May 2018, together with any domestic laws subsequently enacted.
How we collect information from you and what information we collect
We collect information about you:
● From your application for treatments
● From your use of the contact forms completed on our website.
We collect the following information about you:
● Name, e-mail address, telephone number Date of Birth, address (including any previous addresses), next of kin (if applicable), health questions including any previous medications or conditions that may preclude your requested treatment.
Why we need this information about you and how it will be used
I/ we need your information and will use your information:
● to undertake and perform our obligations and duties to you in accordance with the terms of our contract with you;
● to enable us to supply you with the services and information which you have requested;
● to help you to manage your follow on appointments;
● to identify any medical conditions that you have had or medications that you are currently taking that would prevent us from safely offering the requested treatment to you;
● to analyse the information we collect so that we can administer, support and improve and develop our business and the services we offer;
● to contact you in order to send you details of any changes to our or supplies which may affect you; and
● for all other purposes consistent with the proper performance of our operations and business.
Sharing of Your Information
The information you provide to me/us will be treated by us as confidential and will be processed only by any of third party, acting on my behalf, within the UK/EEA. We may disclose your information to other third parties who act for us for the purposes set out in this notice or for purposes approved by you, including but not limited to the following:
● If we enter into a joint venture with or merged with a business entity, your information may be disclosed to our new business partners or owners;
Unless required to do so by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to me/ us without your consent.
When you give us information we take steps to make sure that your personal information is kept secure and safe. How long we will keep your information We review my data retention periods regularly and will only hold your personal data for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as required by law (We may be legally required to hold some types of information), or as set out in any relevant contract we have with you. Our full retention schedule is available in our office.
You have the right at any time to:
- ask for a copy of the information about you held by me/ us in my records;
- require me/ us to correct any inaccuracies in your information;
- make a request to us to delete what personal data of yours I/ we hold; and
- object to receiving any marketing communications from me/ us.
If you would like to exercise any of your rights above please contact us at email@example.com. Should you wish to complain about the use of your information, We would ask that you contact us to resolve this matter in the first instance.